CurvePerform Deliz | shop counters
Almost touchable tempting treats.
CurvePerform Safe is curved tempered (or toughened) safety glass that has undergone a special heat treatment process. This treatment provides a significantly increased resistance to mechanical and thermal stress than conventional annealed glass. If the glass breaks, it fragments safely into small pieces with dulled edges.
standard forms for shop counters
|double curve with straight section|
|double curve without straight section|
Spherical panorama ball corner, followed by planar front glass which is double-bent.
Photo: Ball corner counter in Luxembourg
-we are working hard to provide you the right information here-
Please learn about our extensive possibilities. Do not hesitate to contact our experts if you need more information or support. We are happy to assist you!
*Notice: limits of size, dimensions, possible glass thickness and bending angles are determined according to individual arrangement and thorough technical examination. Restrictions in the form of shape must be expected. Tolerances according guidelines for thermally-curved glass in the building industry from Bundesverband Flachglas. (BF Bulletin 009/2011Revision index 1 - März 2017).
|- general overview technical information|
|- customer form shape description|
|- datasheet CurvePerform|
1. glass in stock at Sekurit®:
|VB 062/AE||VB 068/AE|
|VB 507/AE||VB 3241/OB|
|VB 3242/OB||VB 1187/DL|
|VB 1239/EH||VB 819/AM|
| standard glass Sekurit®:
For further information please see: www.sovis.com
2. Availability Sekurit ® Glass in stock at Döring:
| glass in stock:
- availability ex stock Berlin;
- available in small quantities (even single glass);
- ready for delivery at short term (within 24h).
| design glass:
- glass according to customer's design;
- development of the glass according to the customer's requirements (subject to technical feasibility);
- mould costs at the customer's charge;
- minimum purchase quantity: 100 pieces.
| standard glass:
- commissioning via Döring Glas;
- production of geometries and special widths on the basis of existing standard tools (see glass in stock).
- basic geometry complies with existing standard tool;
- minimum purchase quantity = 25 pieces with identical data (for corner glass 15 pieces);
- delivery period approx. 6 to 8 weeks.
Due to the multitude of possible geometries and the different structural changes resulting from it, there are no generally approved superstructures with regard to sound insulation and safety as there are for planar glass.
As a rule the approved features of planar glass which was manufactured with the same process and consists of the same components are taken as basis.
The manufacturer points out that the curved unit has not been subject to inspection. In practice this is sufficient for constructors and approval agencies.
- Elevator construction – fall safe glazing in the traffic area
- Overhead glazing
In general it has to be expected that the resistance and safety features of curved glass are better than those of comparable planar glass. The resistance increases as the radius is smaller.